All prices are valid PPPN (per person per night) from four overnight stays, including half board, excluding drinks.
We charge a supplement of 6 Euro per night for stays shorter than four days.
- In order to confirm your reservation, a down payment of 200 Euros per room is required. Please transfer the money to the following bank account:
Volksbank Südtirol Banca Popolare dell'Alto Adige
IBAN: IT64 D058 5658 3000 0357 1226 894
- If cancelled or modified up to 7 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged. If cancelled or modified later, 100 percent of the first night will be charged. In case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
- For unplanned shortened stays we charge the accorded sum of the original booking.
- We fully charge ordered and not consumed meals.
- Additional fee for single rooms per night: 10 Euros.
- Additional fee for single use of double bedroom per night: 20 Euros
- Discount for bed and breakfast: 10 Euros
Price reduction for children accommodated in parents’ rooms:
- up to 2.9 years: free of charge (extra orders outside the set menu are charged separately)
- up to 5.9 years: -50 %
- up to 11.9 years: -30 %
Also, we may offer a special price for groups on inquiry.
Check-in & Check-out
On day of check-in, rooms are ready for occupation from 3:00 p.m. In case of arrival later than 6 p.m. please informe the hotel in time. On day of check-out, rooms must be vacated by 10:30 a.m.
Use of sauna
During the winter-months the sauna is included in the booking price, and is open to our guests from 4:00 p.m. until 6:30 p.m. During the summer-months the sauna may be used with prior reservation from 4:00 p.m. until 6:30 p.m. (8 Euros per person for two hours)
Pets & Animals
Small pets (dogs, cats) are admitted if previously requested: 10,- Euros per day and animal (without food)
With respect to other guests we ask you not to bring the dog to the public areas of the hotel - breakfast/dining-room, café and skittle room.
Please be aware that it is not allowed to bring your own meals and drinks to the public areas of the hotel - breakfast/dining-room, café and skittle room. Thank you for your understanding.